Monday, January 17, 2011

Shisha Brands

Everyone always has a preference on what type of Hookah Shisha they like best. Well, there are thousands of flavors out there, but what Brand suits you?

There will be product reviews posted in the future, but for now, the top brands that are used is as follows:

Social Smoke, Al Fakher, Al Qemeh, Al Sultan, Al Waha, Amaren, Arabica, Ayam Zaman, Baja, Cleopatra, Crystal, Day Dreamz, Dubai, El Baz, El Hennawy, El Maallem, Fantasia, Flavor 5, Fumari, Fusion, Golden Layalina, Habibi, Havana, Hookah Freak, HookaH-HookaH, Hydro Herbal, Java, Jawhra, Jewels, Kamal, King Moassel, Layalina, Love, Masah, Mouj Al Bahr, Nakhla, Oasis, Pharaohs, Potion, Prince, Romman, Saalaam, Sahara, Sidi Mansour, Sinbad, Skyzzz, Soex, Starbuzz, Tangiers, Taru, Tonic, Wazir

WOW! That's a lot right? As mentioned before, product reviews will be posted soon, until then.... please, if you have already done a product review on one of these brands, please contact me for a spot on the website. Looking for partners, and sponsorships.


I have personally used Al Fakher, Starbuzz, and Tangiers personally for over 5 years, and I have never had a bad product. You must watch out for fake brands imitating certain brands... One of my good friends bought "Al Fakher" ... supposedly, and it turns out... it was a fake... and I was quick to let him know it wasn't authentic because it didn't have the guaranteed seal. Once smoking the product, you noticed a huge difference ... so it's important to know your tobacco and where you are buying it from.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog and for saying hi :) I really appreciate it.
    Wow, you blog is very informative on hookah. Great to know some of things you pointed out. Personally I only started smoking sheesha last August and have tried my best to keep this habit to a minimum since I love it so much and I know it's far from "good" for me :P It's my guilty pleasure and there's a lot for me to learn in this area. I've only heard of Al Fakher as being a top brand...but again, I'm a newbie at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, glad you saw my post! I just started this blog, but hopefully traffic will pick up. I haven't added much information but in due time, there will be plenty! Al Fakher is one of the best (in my opinion) but everyone has their choice in what type of brand they like. Hope you check back soon, and tell your hookah buddies about the blog! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete